This position will provide excellent customer service and support to our packaging customers, sales representatives and distributors for our products.
- Processing of daily orders accurately with great attention to detail.
- Processing of return authorizations (RMAs) and credit memos.
- Research any customer discrepancies (order amount, shipping issues etc.) and provides a resolution and response in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work closely with accounting for new account set up and collections.
- Match daily paperwork related to orders and invoicing. Pull copies as requested.
- Cross-train and provide coverage for other Customer Service Representatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or G.E.D, college degree preferred.
- 2-3 years’ previous experience working in customer service is highly recommended.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to assess and solve technical problems.
- Organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of logistics and shipping processes to assist customers with shipping products globally.
- Ability to work independently or as a team.
- Able to deliver excellent customer service, externally and internally.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to operate general office equipment such as telephone, copier, fax, computer, etc.
- Ability to take direction from multiple co-workers and managers.
- Use of skills requiring motor coordination with finger dexterity (e.g. keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) during most of a normal workday.
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds.
Located in Brooklyn Park, MN, Engage Technologies is the parent company of Squid Ink, Eastey, AFM, and Cogent. Squid Ink is a manufacturer of coding and marking systems and fluids for product identification and traceability. Eastey is a manufacturer of heavy-duty shrink-packaging equipment. AFM is a manufacturer and supplier of heavy-duty shrink sleeve labeling equipment, shrink tunnels, and shrink sleeve consumables. Cogent manufactures infrared drying systems used to dry ink in the industrial and graphics industries.
Engage Technologies – Packaging Group
7041 Boone Avenue North
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428