Ship and receive parts on a timely basis and maintain accuracy of inventory to reflect parts being shipped and received.
- To ship goods domestically and internationally ensuring accuracy of product and documentation. Assemble proper documentation such as MSDS, customs, and/or hazardous material for both domestic and international shipments.
- Process invoices from shipments.
- Arrange for best method of shipping whether via UPS, FedEx, courier, or truck.
- Prepare records of good shipped.
- Keep files of shipping records.
- Ensure that packaging is sufficient to protect materials.
- Receive incoming shipments of materials ensuring accuracy of product and amount.
- Verify correctness of shipments against packing slip.
- Assign GRN (tracking number) in SYSPRO to goods received.
- Report damaged goods and shortages.
- Route goods to proper departments.
- Monitor shipping costs for best pricing and acquire estimates from vendors as needed.
- Maintain and order UPS and FedEx supplies.
- Assist with the cycle count function.
- Assist in hardware assembly or fluids as necessary.
- Work safely. Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Access various computerized business and shipping systems to perform routine inventory and shipping transactions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 1-3 years related experience.
- Forklift certification.
- Ability to check, monitor, and review information.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide, percentages, ratios, etc.).
- Ability to work independently following general procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Training or experience with labeling requirements for shipping hazardous materials.
- Ability to operate general office equipment such as telephone, copier, fax, computer, etc.
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects more than 30 pounds.
- Required to stand/walk 80% of workday.
- Required to be exposed to a physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes, and similar elements during most of a portion of the workday.
7041 Boone Avenue North
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
We participate in EEO LAW | FMLA | EPPA