Manufacture ink and related fluids by following formulation sheets and package fluids for orders to be processed and stock purposes. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor/manager.
$18.50 an hour
- Manufacture fluids by following formulas
- Prepare mixer by weighing and loading raw materials into mixer
- Monitor the mixing process. Perform routine product tests
- Package fluids including labeling and containerizing according to specifications on manufacturing order. Operate packaging equipment such as pumps, sealers, scales, etc.
- Complete necessary job paperwork, checklists and forms
- Clean up equipment used in manufacturing process
- Access business software to perform routine functions such as: issue kits, research inventory, receive and allocate jobs, etc.
- Keep manager informed on inventory levels of material. Participate in cycle count program and check stock inventories as requested. Count parts and weigh-count chemicals
- Maintain clean and safe work area
- Train other coworkers as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 1-5 years experience is required
- Excellent hand to eye coordination
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to adapt to changes in production schedules
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Ability to use general math skills (add, subtract, multiply, and divide)
- Ability to work independently following written and verbal instructions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to operate general office equipment such as telephone, copier, fax, computer, etc.
- Use of skills requiring motor coordination with finger dexterity (e.g. assembly of small parts/components, machine operation, etc.) during most of a normal workday
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects more than 45 pounds
- Required to be exposed to a physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes, and similar elements during most of a normal workday
- Required to stand up to 80% of workday
1173 Osborne Rd.
Spring Lake Park, MN 55432