Machine production shop environment. Set up and operate equipment to produce orders within specification. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Operate machines used for producing metal parts
- Prior industry experience preferred but not required, training is provided
- Unload and load materials by hand; handle material up to 50 pounds
- Perform quality checks and examine product for defects to ensure customer satisfaction
- Opportunity for occasional overtime
- Must wear PPE and adhere to all safety rules
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, physically challenging environment
- Must be able to work on a regular basis at least 40 hours per week
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to operate machinery (Will train the right person)
- Basic math and measuring skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing (English literacy)
- Prior experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment is a plus
- Must be flexible
- Fork lift experience a plus
- Safety oriented
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 0-3 years previous experience
- Maintain inventory accuracy. Participate in cycle counting program. Notify Supervisor of count discrepancies and shortages
- Train other co-workers as needed.
- Work Safely. Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area
- Other duties as assigned
21480 147th Ave N.
Rogers, MN 55374